Wednesday, May 18, 2005

My brain doesn't work

My brain is rather like my computer just now: about six or seven windows open and totally unable to concentrate resources on any given task. Even my dreams are chaotic, although it’s all life and death and high drama. It’s so frustrating. When I got home I had been itching to get on with my work, but nothing has happened since I got back, I just can’t put my mind to anything. And if I do nothing, I just drift in and out of unrefreshing sleep. Ho hum. Anyway, thus no blog entries.

Still I seem to have got the pain under control and the side effects of the painkillers; I seem to have established a happy balance. I am just disappointed to find that, now it's under control, pain isn't my only problem by a long shot.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Goldfish,

Glad you are back and nice to see you visit my journal :) Hope I didn't bore you too much!

Sorry toread that although your pain is more under control, that you have other probs rearing their head. I find my pain meds just knock me out or do nothing..not ideal at all.

Hoping you get on top of it all soon, but know it isn't that simple by a long shot.

hugs

kerry